(12) So God looked upon the earth, and indeed it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted their way on the earth.
(13) And God said to Noah, “The end of all flesh has come before Me, for the earth is filled with violence through them; and behold, I will destroy them with the earth.
(14) Make yourself an ark of gopherwood; make rooms in the ark, and cover it inside and outside with pitch.
(15) And this is how you shall make it: The length of the ark shall be three hundred cubits, its width fifty cubits, and its height thirty cubits.
(16) You shall make a window for the ark, and you shall finish it to a cubit from above; and set the door of the ark in its side. You shall make it with lower, second, and third decks.
(17) And behold, I Myself am bringing floodwaters on the earth, to destroy from under heaven all flesh in which is the breath of life; everything that is on the earth shall die.
(18) But I will establish My covenant with you; and you shall go into the ark—you, your sons, your wife, and your sons’ wives with you.
(19) And of every living thing of all flesh you shall bring two of every sort into the ark, to keep them alive with you; they shall be male and female.
(20) Of the birds after their kind, of animals after their kind, and of every creeping thing of the earth after its kind, two of every kind will come to you to keep them alive.
(21) And you shall take for yourself of all food that is eaten, and you shall gather it to yourself; and it shall be food for you and for them.”
(22) Thus Noah did; according to all that God commanded him, so he did. (Genesis 6:12-22 NKJV)
Guess not many believe in creation and the flood.